Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Academia slaviensis

Academia slaviensis spp. bullshitworkitis: This rare neurological parasite that feeds on the bodies of pre-med students causing severe symptoms including but not limited to:

-Waking up to drool on your notes after passing out in on your desk
-Walking to class at 8am to get there and realize you don't have this class today....you had that class last semester
-Uncontrolled nose bleeds
-Complete deterioration of all known social skills
-Sporatic amnesia (what the hell was i just doing? what's my name? who are you and why are you in my bed?)
-Complete loss of fashion sense....you now think that sweat pants are "business casual".

But most of all the leading symptom of this terrible disease is:

-Being so ridiculously busy being a slave to all of your ego-driven-bitchy-ass-shit-for-brains-professors that you completely forget to keep up with you totally rockin' blogtastic blogariffic blog!

On that note, I know I did this once before for a little bit and to those of you that have a problem with that....well, bite me. But I have not forgotten about all of my fellow neurotic freakoids! And guess what time it is......time to apply!!

For those of you who were confused with where I am and what the hell it is that I'm actually doing. Well.....Lets go back to the waiting game post (insert flashback sequence music). I was waiting to hear back from my number one choice school.....drum roll please..........I got in! Yay for me, la dee dah, ect, ect. Anywho, that was my masters. Yup, I'm a tard and decided to do my masters first. Okay.....zoom back to present.....now....finally, now that I will kick all of your asses at getting in cause......lets face it.....I'm better than you.....it is time to apply to med school. I kid, I kid.....you guys are !!cough!!#gag$%cough%^ good too @gag#%!! :)

Lets not forget our unifying concept tho people....we are all in this together. All trying to figure out a unique way to out-kiss the ass of the admissions committee member better than the next person. Well, I'll be stickin around keeping the lighter side, exposing the bullshit, and bitching about the absurdity of the application process!

I would also like to wish all of you applying the best of luck this year. I hope you all accomplish your dreams!!


........but I'm still gonna kick all your asses!!

No comments: