Saturday, November 17, 2007

Dr. Douchebag!


ahoy guys and dolls.....i know what your gonna say.....something along the lines of "where the hell did that asshole disappear to??" I have had my head up my ass for a while, and by that I mean I have been ridiculiously busy. Well, you have my apologies. But I'm back now, so deal with it!! I have plenty of stuff to share with yall.....which I will.......tomorrow......cause it's Saturday......and I have some beer drinking to do!! And if you are sitting here reading this right now and it is still Saturday night.....I have some advice for you. First, slap yourself. Second, grab a beer take it in the shower with you.....it's called multitasking.....you can get ready and pre-game at the same time. Third, put on your best set of duds. Fourth, go knock on the apartment next to you and grab the cutest girl (or guy) and tell them that you are taking them out for some drinkiepoos. Fifth, I order you to have fun!!
Alright, until tomorrow fellow obssesive-compulsive dorks!!

1 comment:

Leo James said...

Douchebag,

I read your blog the lost notes you left during November. What happened did you get into Med School?