Sunday, July 1, 2007

The waiting game....

I think one of the most nerve-racking things about applying to school whether it be medical school, grad school, or whatever is the freakin wait. I 'm talking about after you have sent in everything and your application is all completed. At first, you're just like "fuck yeah, it's done and everything is in....to the bar!!" Yet, after a day or two of just forgetting about it, it starts coming back to mind. The more time that passes the more you obssess over it. Will I get in? I hope I get in!! You soon drive yourself completely nuts. I'm in the waiting game right now as I type. I'm waiting to hear from the very last program I've applied to!! This is my top choice school!! I should find out this week if I get in. I can't think about anything else. I'll keep you guys posted as to what happens. I hope, I hope, I hope, I hope I get in!!!! I'm going crazy!!!!

No comments: